Hello Everyone

Options
Okay so I've started this before. About twenty times.

But this time, it's different. At least, I hope it is.

It's different because this time, I know exactly what I want. I don't want to get clean for others. Not for boys or friends or judgemental strangers. I want to get clean (and I mean, clean with my eating and excercise) because I feel gross inside. And out. I used to have so much confidence in myself when I was cheerleading and dancing full-time. I want that zest back.

I have been trying for a while, but I don't have any support. I have a family and boyfriend and friends who love me, but none are willing to commit to healthy living 100% yet. That's why I'm here. I need support from others who are going through it with me.

I am 22 years old. I am 5 foot ten and I weigh 181 pounds. Which is actually down 14 from my heaviest, which was this time last year. I'm proud of myself for losing the first 14 pounds, but my goal weight is 160.

I am willing and excited to offer support to anyone who needs it as much as I do. Follow my blog on this site or shoot me a friend request.

Wish me luck :) I'm gunna need it!

Replies

• Rundavey
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you had all teh fun of throwing out crap in your kitchen and reorganizing cabinets and the fridge??
    Made your new fun grocery list and pinned a zillion awesomesauce recipes??
    Did you choose a workout program yet?
    HOW EXCITING IS THIS???????
This discussion has been closed.