starting new back on mfp! looking for friends

Options
hoshizoraaaa
hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I in need of losing ALOT of weight :(
I went through lots of personal and fammily issues and busy school work causing me to not be able to fit in working out. Now I want to try to balance my life. I m going to try to cut off other things to work out. I wana lose weight before I graduate from college and feel good about myelf in the summer while also surprising my family and friends that I lost weight.

Hopefully we can be friends, if you have similar goals or am around my age (in 20s, although anyones welcome) i wna keep myself accountable and motivated. maybe even converse with and talk about our goals to make sure i stay on my schedule and reach what I say i will.

Replies

• luvmysweats
    Options
    Awesome just got on for the first time looking for friends , fitness motivation and help with building muscle please add me as a friend excepting all friend requests :) I travel a lot I'm usually all over the place with work never really settled down anywhere so all I have sometimes are friends I make through social media
  • HerMindsEye77
    Options
    Hey!

I totally think you have the right attitude & I'm in the same boat as you. I have a lot of weight to kick to the curb. You're definitely in the right place & if you stay determined & focus on keeping yourself inspired - you can absolutely achieve all your goals. If you're interested, I have a weight loss challenge starting in December, too. It's open to females who have 30 or more pounds to lose. So, check it out.. or not. Either way, I'm on MFP and if you decide to add me as a friend, that'll be awesome.

*smiles*
    Jean

tomboy-princess.com/jointhechallenge
  • hoshizoraaaa
    hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thanks, im super excited to start again,
    having you guys supporting will keep me going from watcihing you guys work hard1
  • 125by125again
    Options
    Hey!

I've been on and off MFP for a while. I just restarted my account to shake things up a bit so I'm looking for a new group of motivated friends to help with the new journey. I sent a friend request, hopefully we can help each other!

Sara
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for accountability partners, I'm happy to help. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • Bluebell1503
    Bluebell1503 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me