Tea!

Options

Replies

• WonkaCat
    Options
    Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea. Full strength in the mornings and decaf in the afternoon. Gloriously smooth and strong.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tea! I love trying all kinds, but my go to is my own blend made up of mostly loose leaf hibiscus with a little rosehips and cranberries with a piece of fresh ginger. I make this in a pitcher and it last for about 2 days. Sometimes I add a splash of fresh lemon to room temp. tea. So good!

I also enjoy my blend of green/oolong/dandelion citrus, but I'm getting into the seasonal blends now like peppermint etc.

Off to go warm up a cup... :)
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings-Lemon Zinger = I am drinking this right now.

Good Earth-Sweet and Spicy

Traditional Medicinals-Roasted Dandelion Root mixed with Traditional Medicinals Licorice Root

Traditional Medicinals-Ginger
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Assam, probably drink about 12 cups day, but I am a lousy tea sucking Brit.

And then herbal teas, usually Pukka ones, such as fennel and cardamom or nettle, mint and fennel. You just have to ignore the wanky names such as 'detox' and 'cleanse'. Ugh. No detox going on, but the tea tastes nice.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I love celestial seasonings Indian spiced Chai and The Republic of Tea's cardamom cinnamon and their turmeric ginger green tea. I also like regular black with a splash of cream
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Earl Grey is my favorite basic tea.

I really like lots of fruity herbal teas (peach is always good) made into iced tea, but I suppose that's off topic.

Love ginger teas--would be great hot or cold in my view. (Haven't tried a cardamom one, but it sounds amazing, will have to.)

I'm also really into these weird Yogi brand teas--Aztec Sweet Chili, Mayan Chocolate, and a Vanilla one--but I imagine not everyone would share my enthusiasm.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice. So yummy for this cold snap we've been having. And I just discovered that they make capsules that will work in my Keurig!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Tea Forte's "Orchid Vanilla"
    Mighty Leaf's "Orange Dulce"
    Redrose's "Peach Cobbler"
    Twinings herbal fruit teas. I get the UK ones because blackcurrant makes all berry teas taste better.
  • Karen_DisneyFan
    Karen_DisneyFan Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I drink a big mug of Tazo Chai every morning at work with just a little (real) sugar to bring out the flavors. I also love Darjeeling and Twinings BlackCurrent. I have a whole cupboard of different teas at home; English Breakfast (regular & decaf), Irish Breakfast, English Afternoon, Decaf Chai (Tazo and Stash), some different flavors of Republic of Tea...
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I have a friend in Taiwan that sends me tea on a regular basis, but not knowing Chinese, I can't read the labels... the best translation I can get is:
    • High Mountain tea
    • Beautiful Woman tea (I'm a guy, but I haven't noticed any ill effects ;) )
    • Special tea (I'm not sure what makes it so special, but it's goooood!)

• JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm helping keep David's Tea in business. lol I buy almost all of their seasonal flavours and monthly flavours as they come out, so my tea selection is always changing. But I usually always have a stash of Cranberry Pear, Blueberry Jam, and Cream of Earl Grey as staples.
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love tea! I usually stick to loose leaf teas and mix them together for different flavors. I am currently drinking an herbal chai blend that is awesome with a little vanilla almond milk. Its so good and I find that if I get hungry at night if I have a cup of hot tea it wards off those hungry thoughts
  • pink_daisychain
    pink_daisychain Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire tea is amazing!
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    David's Tea - North African Mint <3
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    JenSD6 wrote: »
    I'm helping keep David's Tea in business.

You and me both. I think David's kids will be all set for college thanks to us.
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Genmaicha, also from David's Tea. mmmmm.
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    Options
    Sleepy Time Green Tea is off the chain!
  • biorobotics
    Options
    i'm drinking white tea and mint green tea.
  • helaurin
    helaurin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have a different question, but related to tea - I don't like to drink plain water, so when I drink, say 12 ounces of tea made with one teabag and a packet of nutrasweet - can I count that as having had water?
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Assam, probably drink about 12 cups day (...)
    Das it mane, <3 Assam tea. I also like to throw a bit of fruit tea in with the regular tea leaves to add a bit more aroma. The only tea I've tried and haven't liked was Souchong.

Currently in the cupboard, I have a tin of Assam, a tin of Ceylon and a tin of Earl Grey; at work I have a box of Twinings mixed black teas.