Do boys want the bad girlz or the nice girls?

Options

Replies

• liznsmith
    liznsmith Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    sweet on the streets and freak in the sheets.........
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options

amen!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    bad girls that look like nice girls.

This used to be me, apparently. (Right now I'm too tired to be either :laugh:)
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    The nice polite girl with that pinch of naughtiness
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    Well, I'm not a guy... but I tend to fall for the crazy chicks, no joke. And not the fun crazy kind, the omfg-help-me-she's-effing-insane-what-was-i-thinking kind of crazy. -sigh-
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options

amen!

Agreed! My ex was amazing but no passion in the bedroom!
  • jamesantonyarnold
    jamesantonyarnold Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BOTH!!!
    A woman who can be a saint in public and a sinner in private is a DREAM.
    Someone who charms with a smile while giving you a playful shin kick under the table.
    Cooks something awesome one night and demands to be fed something delicious another night.
    Variety is the spice of life and men are simple creatures. ((Begin the internet rage flames ............ now))

This! I dont need looking after, I need challenging. I want questions asking that I dont know the answers to.

A cheeky smile and a glint in your eye is also a must.
  • Babes1986
    Babes1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    BOTH!!!
    A woman who can be a saint in public and a sinner in private is a DREAM.
    Someone who charms with a smile while giving you a playful shin kick under the table.
    Cooks something awesome one night and demands to be fed something delicious another night.
    Variety is the spice of life and men are simple creatures. ((Begin the internet rage flames ............ now))

Dream girl here

I am also a dream Girl

But sorry guys I am taken
  • the1darren
    the1darren Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want a good girl that only allows me to see her "bad" side. But only if bad=naughty! ;-)
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    They want both and in the same bed preferably !
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Sweet on the streets is irrelevant.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Well, the person I fell for is the sweetest, gentle, caring and most "girly" type of girl I have ever met. Yet, she knows when to toughen up when the time comes. She's a helper and will go out of her way completely to help a stranger but she doesn't let anyone walk all over her.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    They want sluts in the bedroom and cooks in the kitchen.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    They want sluts in the bedroom and cooks in the kitchen.

I've known some cooks who made amazing sluts
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    I think they want a good girl while out in public and a bad girl when the bedroom door closes.

Or in the glass elevator, on the train, in the bathroom on that transcontinental flight...

You rang??

Yeah, baby!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    The Beastie Boys have got to be the absolute worst group ever assembled, and the noise they produced was without question the worst thing ever to come from any form of "speaker".

REPORTED 3M TA3
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they want a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets

Lady in the streets...seriously...what is she doing out of the house when there is cooking, cleaning and other chores to be done.....
  • stitchtastic
    stitchtastic Posts: 182
    Options
    Ooooh! That hurts! Lol
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say the 50/50 split. Having my family as a priority makes me a good girl as I've always believed if you want your children to be able to filter through their emotions successfully, you have to show them how its done. That means my reactions to things and my behavior is mature and productive as much as possible. That being said, there are situations where finesse is not enough and mama bear has to break out the claws. My husband enjoys this immensely and often says "I'm trying to save you from my wife because if she has to get into this mix there will be real trouble". He smiles broadly while relaying this to me....and so do I.