Oh, hey! I'm a tall girl, and I need some friends!

Options
Tall friends would be cool, just to share in the perils of losing weight, the frustrations of being a tall girl, and so on and so forth.
But, friends are friends and can hold you accountable. So, I need YOU to hold me accountable!

Send me a friend request! C:

Replies

• lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a tall girl, but my girlfriend/life mate is a tall girl... so that may make me a tall girl by association, no?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    What's your final goal height?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Tall friends would be cool, just to share in the perils of losing weight, the frustrations of being a tall girl, and so on and so forth.
    But, friends are friends and can hold you accountable. So, I need YOU to hold me accountable!

5'11" with a goal weight of 135 does sound dangerous.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

agreed.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10"!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

agreed.

what? no! It is still in the healthy BMI range. It is on the super low end, but it is in the green.
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    theperksofbeingdeana Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What's your final goal height?

LOL Y U SO FUNNE?!?!
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    Well, I'm not a tall girl, but my girlfriend/life mate is a tall girl... so that may make me a tall girl by association, no?

Close enough! c:
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options

agreed.

what? no! It is still in the healthy BMI range. It is on the super low end, but it is in the green.

THANK YOU! I understand that does sound a bit low, but I'm really just wanting to stay in the 135-140 range. It is on the lower end for my height, but it's by no means dangerous. I'm eating clean, working my muscles, and focusing on health through all of it.
  • hunniebadger
    hunniebadger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 135 as well, it's within range! As long as you eat properly and do right by your body all is well!
  • EmerLiverpool
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my goal is 135 also :) I used to be around the 130's a few years and I was healthy but this time I'm trying to have muscle also, I will be your friendddddd. (Also I have no real idea how to use these forums yet sorry!) :embarassed:
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    5'9" currently 230. According to the charts I should be 135 to 160. I got down to 174 and looked like a crack *kitten*. My goal this time is 200-190.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Tumblr Thinspo is your 'Inspiriation'? It says so on your profile..

I don't mean to be rude and I understand you aspire a certain look, but just make sure you're staying healthy and go about this in a responsible way.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    request sent.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I cant do this.How am i suppose to lose weight when your name reminds me of my fav chocolate :(

370-500x500.jpg
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    First of all, what is a perk bar?? Are we missing out on something in England?

Secondly, I'm 6' and find it difficult because I'm sure I'm built to end worlds. There's only so much you can do with giant bones so I'm working on eating cleaner and really cutting the body fat.

All supportive friends welcome :)
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    Tumblr Thinspo is your 'Inspiriation'? It says so on your profile..

I don't mean to be rude and I understand you aspire a certain look, but just make sure you're staying healthy and go about this in a responsible way.

I appreciate your concern, but you're misinterpreting things. Just because that is where I am finding inspiration doesn't mean I am striving to look like any certain person or starving/purging to get there. As I stated in an earlier comment, I am eating clean, working on toning my muscles, and being healthy.
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    5'9" currently 230. According to the charts I should be 135 to 160. I got down to 174 and looked like a crack *kitten*. My goal this time is 200-190.

Congratulations on hitting those weight-loss goals! You've come a long way.
    And well, we're all unique human beings with different shapes, bone structure, and muscle mass. What's good for you isn't necessarily good for the next person.
    Good luck with those last few pounds!
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    I cant do this.How am i suppose to lose weight when your name reminds me of my fav chocolate :(

370-500x500.jpg

HAAA! I've never heard of that either, but this post made me laugh. Also, I have to comment on the awesome collage of picture that you have on the background of your ticker. Visualization works great for some people!

Also, you can do this! Look how far you've already come!
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm not tall but I'll be your friend anyways :flowerforyou: