Insanity anyone ?

Options
I started 11/17/2014 anyone else doing it ?

Replies

• nataliegriffith1
    Options
    I did Insanity and found it to be a really good program! However, I found that it was really important to do OTHER exercise as well, working in more moderate sustained heart rate (long slow distance of biking, xc skiing, running, speed walking, elliptical). Also, be careful not to HIT IT too hard, with attention to your joints. If you are coming off the couch as a potato, after a long recovery, or are older, anything where your joints and tendons are not conditioned to this kind of wear, you can easily injure yourself with the jumping/plyo stuff. If you feel a sharp pain on anything, bad off on that thing - do the alternate form, or a different exercise in its place. Also, good nutrition during is extremely important. High calorie burn is no excuse for bad diet! Focus on nutrition and a good balance of carbs, fats, protein, fiber and you will definitely get results! Good luck and have fun!
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Oh? You are talking about some type of exercise program. I clicked in because I thought you were going a little crazy and I wanted to lend support.
    Anyway, good luck.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Thanks Natalie this is my 3rd time doing it I always get great results with it especially doing as you stated
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Just started a round this week. I've done it several times (to various degrees of completion lol) and it's hard but a great program.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is def a good workout with my thyroid condition I often gain weight easily when dosage needs adjusting so insanity always does the trick I will be taking before n after pics today