Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weird question about cravings.

2»

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Maybe when you are filling up on sugary stuff you aren't hungry for other things. When you eat less you are able to crave other foods you like, like meat. Is it a craving in the sense that you want to eat food that you aren't really hungry for (I'm not sure I get the you become ravenous bit above) or more a thought that meat would be a nice thing to eat?

Also, if you are cutting sugar you could be cutting calories in general and the craving for meat could simply be connected to that.

I never mind craving meat (except if I give it up for a period) since I find it's reasonably filling when I do eat it.
  • Hyspin
    Hyspin Posts: 76 Member
    edited November 2014
    That is an interesting way of looking at it.
    I guess it odd to me because I never crave things to this level normally I have feeling for a particular food, but never crave it to the point where after I have it I want more, as if my satisfaction point is when I am full or after.