Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I could never.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I guess if you are tracking your progress then go for it. I knew a guy who would take several (close to 20) selfies of himself while he was there liftng and posted them all on facebook. Thing was it was the same pose and same facial expression (which was a cross between tough guy and constipated to the max expression), just different weight sections in the back and different clothes on different days. I wish I would have saved them so I could put them together and make a gif out of it.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I have done it once when I was on the treadmill sweating badly and was listening to the radio and the presenter asked for people to send in pics of whatever they were doing, so I took a quick selfie, sweat and all and tweeted it to the show, I never gave it another thought until I went in to work that night and one of my colleagues said to me that my name was announced as their listener of the day. My 15 minutes of fame and I knew nothing about it :D
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Pictures and video are prohibited at my gym, so I don't take selfies there. I would probably try to take some, if there weren't cameras everywhere.

Then again, I don't take selfies.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I take selfies everywhere (I blame snapchat for this) and I absolutely do not care who judges me for it. Lol. Likewise, I could care less what others are doing with their phones/camera's. Not a fan of judging/worrying about other people's business.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    luv_lea wrote: »
    I take selfies everywhere (I blame snapchat for this) and I absolutely do not care who judges me for it. Lol. Likewise, I could care less what others are doing with their phones/camera's. Not a fan of judging/worrying about other people's business.

It wouldn't bother me if they didn't hog the machines at the gym.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    So long as you're not offending anyone, and you're proud of how you look & want to capture it in a picture, I say go for it!