Replies

• socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    One pound to lose? Go live life.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Love Haagen Dazs! It's the only ice cream I eat. And I only buy tiny cups since I know I will not be able to stop.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    skyfitz wrote: »
    My stomach is already bigger when it was completely flat and toned two days ago and now it looks like I'm almost pregnant.

Having been pregnant twice, I seriously doubt that.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    socalkay wrote: »
    One pound to lose? Go live life.
    ^^^^

@skyfitz you really are trying to maintain if you just want to lose 1 lb. My weight fluctuates more than that during the day.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    skyfitz wrote: »
    So last night my grandma came home with 4 (yes, 4) pints of ice cream. I usually never eat ice cream and was about to pass when I saw Haagen Daz's Vanilla Swiss Almond. I'm a lover of all things vanilla and almond so I thought I'd try a tiny spoonful. BIG MISTAKE. I ended up eating half the carton that night even though I had finished off a large meal for dinner! I regretted it last night when I went to sleep but then I ate it again for breakfast this morning! Then when I got back from school I finished off the whole carton of the ice cream as well as eat a spoonful of the Coffee flavored ice cream as well. I'm so worried about gaining weight from this and I regret this so much now. My stomach is already bigger when it was completely flat and toned two days ago and now it looks like I'm almost pregnant. I've been eating basically junk food for the past three days and am so worried because I hadn't had time to exercise all week. I'm not a very active person either, I'll pretty much jog for 30 minutes 3x and do some cardio a few times but that's it. How much weight will I gain from this and how can I get back on track??

Alright, Henny Penny. Easy now.

What are you gonna do next time to prevent this?

Maybe you could schedule in a Tablespoon of your fave ice cream everyday.