Playing Games

Options
This isn't really an introduction but I guess I can do that too. I'm a 49 year old woman who is trying to learn moderation. I want to lose another 5 - 10 pounds but what I really want is to not put it back on. The reason I titled this thread Playing Games is that through MFP I am seeing how what we do, eat, and log can be like a game…in a good way. For example my goal is to exercise four hours a week. I know that I can do that. However I only log my serious walks or treadmill sessions. I also happen to walk my dogs about 3 miles four times a week but I don't log that because I would do that whether I was trying to lose weight or not. Because I don't have a lot to lose and I'm trying to not become obsessive about my eating, I don't weigh my food. So when I'm logging I always err on the side that makes something higher in calories. I don't want to cheat myself so I'd rather see that I've eaten more calories than I really have, than less. Make sense? The game for me is trying to be mindful while not being obsessed. So far so good! I'm trying to have fun with MFP!