Finally got the motivation to get in shape.

Options
Hi guys!

I have never weighed over 135 pounds my whole life but when I left the cold north for a warmer, more laid back setting I let my body go and didn't realize it until I moved back home.

At my heaviest I was 157, and for me, that was extreme. I have worked my butt off for 3 months and now have developed a great respect for those who have more weight to lose then I do because I know how tough it is. So I thought I would share my success photos because I noticed whenever I saw other peoples weight loss journey photos during my journey it helped motivate me and make me understand that I CAN do this.

I'm still not done but I'm a hell of a lot close then I was 3 months ago.

For anyone that wants to know what I have been doing to lose my weight here it is:
Month 1: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
Month 2-3: Insanity
Month 4: Hybrid program of insanity, insanity asylum & P90x
Month 5: Turbofire (currently doing this)

image6_zps56c57a74.jpeg

image7_zpscca08cbd.jpeg

image5_zps652f356f.jpeg

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Wow great job, u look awesome!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. What was your TDEE and your deficit?
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! You look amazing :)
  • DropBeatsandWeight
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    well done you! I have done shred before, about to to 30 day shred then ripped in 30 before my hols, hoping to add some swimming and running in there too. thanks for posting, hope my transformation will be as good!!!
  • krisDanielle16
    krisDanielle16 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • krisDanielle16
    krisDanielle16 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't know what my TDEE & deficit are because I don't have any devices to track that yet. I'm looking into getting them though to help me even further!
  • cortexx
    cortexx Posts: 15
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't know what my TDEE & deficit are because I don't have any devices to track that yet. I'm looking into getting them though to help me even further!

This website tracks them!

you can also try http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/ to figure out your TDEE
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Amazing results and beautiful figure!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!