If you had a dinner party for 6.....?

Options
If you had a dinner party for 6 (not including yourself), who would you invite? It could be famous people, dead or alive, or just people you know. If it's not a famous person clarify who it is. Feel free to explain your choices but it's not required.

I would invite Owen Wilson, Bill Murray, Wes Anderson (director, and writer), Amy Pohler, Tina Fey, and Nick Offerman (the guy who plays Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec)

I chose this guest list because it is filled with hilarious and intelligent people. The conversation would be so awesome.

Replies

• MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    Michael Jackson, Adele, George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Zooey Deschanel and Danny Bhoy.

Talented musicians, eye candy and hilarious/quirky people. Perfect dinner companions. :smile:
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Probably have to explain these....

Ayn Rand - Russian emigree post revolution, worked in Hollywood as a writer, Philosopher

Sir Winston Churchill - British Prime Minister, served in the Boer war, responsible for pulling Great Britain through WWII, writer, painter and historian

Robert Heinlein - Mathematician, worked on development of RADAR for US Navy in WWII, influential and prolific writer of Science Fiction.

Dr. Isaac Asimov - Professor of Biochemistry, has the distinction of being the only author with a work in every classification of the Library of Congress catalogue

Freidrich Hayak - Economist, founder of the Austrian school of Economics

Lady Margaret Thatcher - the Iron Lady, saved Britain from economic ruin in the 1980's amoungst other things.

Ronald Regan - Actor, Governor, President. The man who won the Cold War.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Robin Williams, Ron White, Jeff Dunham, Louis C.K., John C. McGinley, and just so it's not a sausage fest-- Margaret Cho.

We'd be laughing our *kitten* off too much to care that my dinner would probably suck compared to the normal stuff these stars get to eat! :tongue: I'd just have to get a LOT of liquor.