Motivation for 5 weeks

Options
I've done well, I've lost some weight.

This is going to be a tough 5 weeks though for me because it is cold and I have to work about twice as much as last month (40 vs 80 hours per week). Planning the wedding (though it's small) is anxiety inducing and anxiety makes me hungry.

What can I use to change things up or make things easier this month? I've already decreased my calorie deficit (I.e. will eat 120 more daily calories) on MFP. I'm open to any creative, non-time-consuming suggestions.

Replies

• samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    preparation! Have meals planned and prepped as much as possible, eg batch cook and freeze, slow cooker and if you want quick meals, eg jacket potato or beans on toast. Can you order an online shop to be delivered - saves time and the temptations of being in the supermarket!

Good luck.
  • brownvs
    brownvs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Man, those are all great ideas. I'll have to think of some meal combos that can be batched. I'm not sure if anyone will deliver, but since my fiance is doing all the shopping this month I'll make him a list of things I really want haha. :)

This work schedule kills me every time but I know other people are able to lose weight with schedules that are hectic so...gotta find out what they're doing right!
  • brownvs
    brownvs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Can anyone recommend spicy, warm foods that they like? It's so cold now that I've moved 3500 miles north! Easy to make foods are a bonus.