To the moms out there....

Options
mlrtri
mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
I am the mom of three little ones. Having kids gives me extra motivation to improve my health/life. BUT, it also adds some challenges to the weight loss journey. I would love to have some friends on here that are in the same boat. Anyone interested?
Thanks!

Replies

• kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you can friend me. I just had a baby in Sept. and I have a 2 year old toddler. I totally understand both the wanting to be healthier and the challenges of doing it with little ones. I probably need as much motivation as you, lol.
  • sdj8
    sdj8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. We need all the support we can get!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Yup. I have a serious case of mommy guilt. Feel free to friend me.
  • dkeener_81
    dkeener_81 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh man...trying to fit in time to workout, get kids ready for school, making meals...and oh yeah...sleep...lol. Momma's Unite!!
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Great, other moms! I have sent all of the above friend requests. Any other mamas?
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I just had my first baby in August and I would love some more mom friends on here!
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've got two kiddos ages 7 and 15. I'm determined to lose the pooch! It would be nice to connect with other mamas. :)
  • mojpal
    mojpal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey you can all add me if you like. I have two little boys and it's hard taking time for myself without feeling guilty. Maybe we could exchange some tips how to make this easier :)
  • bdkeane2
    Options
    I'm a single mom to a wonderful 19 month old little girl! New to MFP and would love some other parent friends for support and motivation :]
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too anyone. I've 3 kids - 7yr old, 3yr old and a 11mnth old. Its manic at times!
  • JAB51181
    Options
    anyone else end up overeating after the kids go to bed bc you can finally eat without 1000 demands and no hands going onto your plate?!?! Just me...?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hello mummies! I'm also a mum of three....5, 3 and 6 months. Busy, busy, busy. I'm still on maternity leave, but I'm wondering how I'll have time to do everything when I get back go work.

I always plan to have a cup tea or coffee and a snack once the kids are in bed, then I can enjoy it in peace.
  • locnlovely
    locnlovely Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    JAB51181, you are not alone. Night eating is my biggest problem. That is the only time I can eat what I want in peace without having my food negotiated over. I would love to have more mommy friends on MFP!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 15 year old and a 16 month old. So it is always a challenge to fit everything in around thier schedule.