Looking for daily loggers!

Options
Hey there, I'm Dan, 22 from the UK. I started my journey at 364 and I'm down to 238. I'm active every day with logging, chatting and messaging people as well as blogging about my experiences and stuff! I'm looking for people who are active daily, logging, talking, messaging etc. I'm just wanting a load of people who I can talk to daily! Also, If you ever need any motivation, someone to rant to or just a chat I'm always here!

Replies

• Lillyrose125
    Lillyrose125 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan from the UK. Congratulations on such a huge weight loss and success story. I'm active every day as far as logging faithfully my foods and any workouts. I don't always feel like writing anything, but I'm here for you! I'm 54 so quite a bit older than you, but sometimes that can be a good thing too? I have a nephew and a niece around your age. I live in the Pacific Northwest - Tacoma, WA.
  • bjburg24
    bjburg24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan! Congratulations on your great efforts and success! I am a regular logger but not a regular blogger. I am 61 and have lost 25 in the past year but feel just as good about my regular exercise. I live in the Midwest - Marshalltown, IA
  • RyanMatthewHarrell
    Options
    You are what I hope to be in the future. You've gone through exactly the challenges I currently face. Friend request sent.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You've done very well, congratulations. I never had a lot to lose but hard getting the last little bit off. I'm from Australia, you're welcome to add me if you like. I'm here all the time.
  • PotentiallyCrazy
    PotentiallyCrazy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan. Wow, you're doing awesome!! Maybe you can help keep me motivated also. I'm Jana. I'm 34 & I live in Weston, Ohio. I joined MFP a little over a month ago. I've lost about 30 pounds in the past 3 months. I've got around 90 more pounds to go, but I might reevaluate as I get closer to my goal. I've been tracking every day since I joined MFP & I like reading others' comments & entries, & participating. Sending you a friend request :)
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, you're awesome! I'm always looking for more daily and motivated people to add to my friends list! Surrounding yourself with positive people doesn't half make you feel good :)
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Brilliant loss. I log daily and my diary is open. Friends request sent x
  • drkrajeswari06
    drkrajeswari06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi dan.
    I am from india
    I do log frequently and need a lot of motivaton
    Can i join you
  • Nursie863
    Nursie863 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan, congratulations on the weight loss! I've sent you a friend request. Good luck continuing on your journey!
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi dan.
    I am from india
    I do log frequently and need a lot of motivaton
    Can i join you

Of course! I've sent you a friend request!
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I love daily loggers!