Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Your Geekery for Today

Options

Replies

• Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    so.. bought an OLD tv yesterday at a thrift store and hooked my Atari up to it.. it worked!

:D Time to get the cassette tapes back out :D
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    I'm super jealous lol It is funny as I had just been talking about the Atari and my memories of being a child on a lush summers day..... sat inside, looking at the TV, watching the loading bar ever so slowly filling up xD
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    enqrp2jeyh81.gif
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    enqrp2jeyh81.gif

Is that caused by the compression waves reflecting off the walls of the pool?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    Remember when a floppy was just a disk?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    tumblr_mt4rx8fkGD1qj6a6do1_500.gif
    tumblr_mt4rx8fkGD1qj6a6do2_500.gif
    tumblr_mt4rx8fkGD1qj6a6do3_500.gif

Reminds me, Dean hasn't had much pie lately, did anyone else notice that? He's turned his focus to beer, apparently.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Anyone feel the whole Heaven part of supernatural is a little thin? Couple white rooms etc that's it...
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Anyone feel the whole Heaven part of supernatural is a little thin? Couple white rooms etc that's it...

You'll be going to stay with Crowley after a comment like that.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lol its a great show lots of comedy moments it's just some elements need to be fleshed out a bit. Heaven is a Kingdom not an office building lol

The 4 horsemen needed more airtime as did Michael
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of SO. MUCH. WIN.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Anyone remember that old school side scrolling x men game? With a yellow cyclops and gambit?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    I'm watching that very scene right now
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    jom3nv0uh7iz.gif
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    .......umm.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Lol its a great show lots of comedy moments it's just some elements need to be fleshed out a bit. Heaven is a Kingdom not an office building lol

The 4 horsemen needed more airtime as did Michael

SPOILERS ALERT

I think that is just a part of heaven, where the Angels 'work' and that format was only created by the angels following the civil war.

Remember all the episodes where you see different peoples individual heavens? Well there is one of them for every person in heaven. Previously all that was just a realm until the remodeling, after which the corridor you describe is just a connection to all those individual 'heavens.'

Various Angels have also been shown locked up in the dungeon.

We also saw 'The Garden' too, remember that big dome like greenhouse?

Haha that I can't deny though I wish every character in Supernatural got more airtime :D