Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Your Geekery for Today

Options

Replies

• LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    No MST3K? ... :(:(
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    Old but always so good. I <3 Geeks. And yes I am currently listening to the Dr. Horrible soundtrack right now.

fantasy-world-map-major-geek-nerd.png?imgmax=800

This is great, but it's missing two very important places: Randland and Faerun!!

• Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n2341rAhWe1t5njdho5_400.gif
  • LeenaJean
    Options
    tumblr_n2341rAhWe1t5njdho5_400.gif

Hahah! Oh, thank you so much. That just made my day :)
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    More inline with the holidays...
    tumblr_mxpoqyDAKZ1rpbqpfo1_250.gif
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    linnea4 wrote: »
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    lacroyx wrote: »
    sdxf1zj25vk9.jpg

I feel like I'm probably missing half of the easter eggs... muppets, sherlock, vader, buffy, hermione, dread pirate roberts, tardis, batman, tiny ship that I know I should recognize...

Darth Vader; Buffy; Hermione; Westley/Dread Pirate Roberts; DeLorean; Beaker; Serentity; Sherlock; Arthur Dent; Batmobile; Optimus Prime; TARDIS; Superman; MIB? (Black car); Buzz Lightyear & Whatshisname (I never watched Toy Story); Plants vs Zombies? (The flowerpot on the wall) And that's all I could identify. :)
    (If they'd put a 53 on the bug, it would be Herbie)
    Where is the LotR reference?

Black car - Supernatural :)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    7e2.gif

a2z1.jpg
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    sdxf1zj25vk9.jpg

I feel like I'm probably missing half of the easter eggs... muppets, sherlock, vader, buffy, hermione, dread pirate roberts, tardis, batman, tiny ship that I know I should recognize...

Darth Vader; Buffy; Hermione; Westley/Dread Pirate Roberts; DeLorean; Beaker; Serentity; Sherlock; Arthur Dent; Batmobile; Optimus Prime; TARDIS; Superman; MIB? (Black car); Buzz Lightyear & Whatshisname (I never watched Toy Story); Plants vs Zombies? (The flowerpot on the wall) And that's all I could identify. :)

Flower pot = Audrey 2, Little Shop Of Horrors??
  • LeenaJean
    Options
    More inline with the holidays...
    tumblr_mxpoqyDAKZ1rpbqpfo1_250.gif

Love it!!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    sdxf1zj25vk9.jpg

Flower pot = Audrey 2, Little Shop Of Horrors??

WHat I am trying to figure out is the reference of Buffy being out of step with the other three? Is it the same suppoed reference that was in the original Abbey road record cover that Paul was dead? I know Buffy 'dispatched' the Undead but not that she was dead. Any help what ber appreciated.
    Thanks in advance :-)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    She did die twice...not her fault she kept coming back. She thought she was in heeeeaavan.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n6rpfoppEI1s8gtxto1_500.gif
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n0lxj8u2ju1rzik3go1_500.gif
  • randj5969
    randj5969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Legend-of-zelda-link-navi.gif
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

WHat I am trying to figure out is the reference of Buffy being out of step with the other three? Is it the same suppoed reference that was in the original Abbey road record cover that Paul was dead? I know Buffy 'dispatched' the Undead but not that she was dead. Any help what ber appreciated.
    Thanks in advance :-)

I think it's just because of placement (although as was pointed out by j_bark, she did die twice).
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    5z7fkcvx326h.jpg