Here To Help

Hey Everyone my names Mike Caulo and I am a Certified Fitness Nutritionist and Master Trainer certified by ISSA. I am here to help my clients by checking on their logging, but also here to help anyone that has questions or needs any guidance. Feel free to reach out to me with questions.

Plus I am always looking to meet new people interested in Health and Fitness.

So let me start by asking this, do you know what body type you are?

Your body type and goal can give insight into what type of foods and what ratios your protein, fats and carbs should be in.

Replies

• aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Hiii!
    I need help!
    Ive just started on here and i need to lose 50 pounds
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member

Your body type and goal can give insight into what type of foods and what ratios your protein, fats and carbs should be in.

Why?
  • Hey Everyone my names Mike Caulo and I am a Certified Fitness Nutritionist and Master Trainer certified by ISSA. I am here to help my clients by checking on their logging, but also here to help anyone that has questions or needs any guidance. Feel free to reach out to me with questions.

Plus I am always looking to meet new people interested in Health and Fitness.

Hello & Welcome to MFP!

You're a brave brave BRAVE soul - tossing your services out there like that.

That's really REALLY generous of you!

Your clients are in good hands! :D
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    I'll bite. What do you mean by "body type?"