Getting RE-Started Post-Baby

Hello everyone! I'm restarting my journey on MFP (ADD ME! jverlesha06@aol.com) and SparkPeople (VW1011). In the past I've used MFP to lose weight, and I was successful with reaching my goal of 20+ lbs lost. Now LIFE has happened. At full term, I weighed a whopping 204 lbs. I'll admit that I craved A LOT, but I continued to exercise. After the 6-week recovery period, I weighed in at 191.8. I've actively lost 22-23 lbs since then. Now I need to lose the rest. My overall goal is 137-145 lbs (24 to 32 additional lbs). I'm currently at a plateau which has lasted two months! I've reviewed my diet and made some corrections (more water/sleep and cleaner foods). I've also reviewed my exercise, and I plan to start a new kickboxing class on Monday. Now I just need the awesome support of the MFP community. Please add me! Even though I currently feel stuck, I know I will get past this and reach my goal!

Replies

• MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Welcome back. Hitting that plateua is rough. I was there myself a couple of years ago. Now I am good to go. Give me a shout if you need support. I wills end you a friend request.
  • I'll try to post this months progress on whether or not I've been able to break my plateau. I made quite a few changes to my diet and exercise regimen so I'm hoping the results will pay off.