New Here

jcbruce80
jcbruce80 Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2014 in Getting Started
Hello! My name is Jayme and I've been struggling with my weight for quite a while. I was on Weight Watcher's online, but because of some financial issues, I had to drop my membership. I am really wanting to make weight loss a priority, so after asking around about free weight loss sites, I was unanimously directed here! :smile: I may also be dropping my Gold's Gym membership. That is something to be discussed with my husband, later. I am hoping I won't have to, because I have access to a pool there, and that works for me so much better than any other type of exercise. I have a physical disorder called Transverse Myelitis, which damaged my spinal cord. I am able to walk, but don't walk well, and I struggle with my balance. I want to lose weight so that walking can hopefully become easier (since I won't have as much to carry around). Diabetes runs in my family, and because I have issues with edema, I really should get my sodium intake under control. My grandmother passed away a year ago at the age of 95. I want to be around for a long, long time like she was. I'm happy to be here!

Replies