Losing weight after kids

HI, I'm new to the site. I have two children and have decided it past time I started losing the weight I gained with them. I would love to find other moms or any one really to work with and lose weight with. I hope to hear from some of you. Thanks

Replies

• MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Hi Suzy! Welcome to MFP. It is a great place to meet people and get support! I'm not a mom, but I am a dad with 3 kids and have gotten back into the best shape of my life. Good luck, and feel free to reach out to me for support. I will send you a friend request!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    hey there! Mom of four, youngest is 5 months, I'm not trying to lose, I'm at my ideal weight but feel free to add for support! I am here daily to log my workouts as I'm currently tracking/focusing on my lifting.
  • Bruyere_62
    Bruyere_62 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Suzy! I'm in the same position as you. I also have 2 children and have decided that it is past time to start loosing weight. Today is my first day and I'm excited. I've committed to tracking and would love a friend that is going down the same path.
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Bruyere, good for you. Good luck on the journey!
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    welcome!
    have three kids. id like to say I'm losing the baby weight but i gained very little in pregnancy (thankfully) all this weight was prior to pregnancy.
    down 55 lbs and counting!
    good luck!
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    I sent you a friend request. I am the mom of 3 and am trying to figure out how to take care of my family but also take care of me. Not a small task, that's for sure. I would love to be friends with any other mamas out there.
  • kelly39014
    kelly39014 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi add me I have an 8 month old and have to lose 50 lbs
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    mlrtri wrote: »
    I sent you a friend request. I am the mom of 3 and am trying to figure out how to take care of my family but also take care of me. Not a small task, that's for sure. I would love to be friends with any other mamas out there.

nope not easy!! My girls are 10.5 months apart, I often work out with one strapped to my chest!