Lost weight felt great

Options
StarGem6
StarGem6 Posts: 17 Member
I used MyFitnessPal last year and lost 12 lbs. It was easy for me to follow a 6 - meals a day food plan.
- But, I stopped using the site and stopped following my meal plan and gained weight again.
- I think it's so important to journal food & exercise. Weight Watchers does the same thing and I lost weight with them, except they are expensive.

Replies

• CarlynMatthew
    CarlynMatthew Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    so true.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I agree.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    yes I agree I have only lost about 15-20 pounds since I have joined in January but I have keep most of it off because I always go back and start counting even if I mess up for a few days. It keeps me accountable!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I think it's important to use whatever tool (MFP, WW, SL...) to create new habits that will take you into maintenance where the journey really begins.
    Logging can be a great tool. But it's not the sole key to longterm success, imho.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!