WORST movie you have ever seen?

Options

Replies

• brown996
    Options
    Barbarella, I can't lie, I loved it, but it was such a stupid movie.
  • bob108819
    bob108819 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    51N0XCFK72L.jpg
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Into the woods as it's the most recent. It should win the academy award for how to butcher 4 fairy tales at once.

I SO agree!! We thought it was terrible.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Alot of you people are picking movies that weren't supposed to be that good (Human Centipede for example).
    The worst movie I've ever seen that wanted to be good is "Into the Woods." OMG. Hideous!
  • clesparza
    Options
    Raising Cain. Terrible.
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The Zodiac (2007) with Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. I want those 157 minutes of my life back.
  • ThePoeToaster
    Options
    The Zodiac (2007) with Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. I want those 157 minutes of my life back.

What's your damage, Heather? Wow. Seriously? I guess this is an age thing because I'm old enough to remember Zodiac. Plus, I've read a butt ton of stuff about the case.

• SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    The worst movie I've ever seen that wanted to be good is "Into the Woods." OMG. Hideous!

Soooooo hideous! It was barely tolerable through most of it, but those last 20 minutes, dear God I was about ready to off myself by the time it was over.
  • ThePoeToaster
    edited January 2015
    Options

Soooooo hideous! It was barely tolerable through most of it, but those last 20 minutes, dear God I was about ready to off myself by the time it was over.

I know, right?! Also, Chris Pine was a douche with absolutely no consequences. One chick leaves him, the other falls to her death, and he has no comeuppance?!!WTF is up with that?

By the way, in one of your pics, you look like Harry Potter in a stocking cap. Just sayin'.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options

I know, right?! Also, Chris Pine was a douche with absolutely no consequences. One chick leaves him, the other falls to her death, and he has no comeuppance?!!WTF is up with that?

By the way, in one of your pics, you look like Harry Potter in a stocking cap. Just sayin'.

I just realised I was completely mistaken, the movie I meant was The Woods, a nonsensical, poorly-acted flick about witchcraft, set in a boarding school. My bad! :#

.....btw that picture was from a fancy dress party to which I went as Meg Griffin, lol.
  • ClaireTonito
    ClaireTonito Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lucy- with Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman. It was brutal to sit through. I'd watch Birdemic: Shock and Terror again before watching Lucy!
  • trouble007
    trouble007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Insidious...that was the turning point in a friendship when one of my girlfriends got permanently grounded from ever picking the movie again.

Ender's game and the last Indiana Jones flick made me pissed off at Harrison Ford.

The Hours....tick on and on and on...
    Let's be Cops and Ridealong are unforgivable.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Seven
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    still,, natural born killers
  • lisalips30
    Options
    leprechaun in the hood
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    THE ROOM !!! It has been over two years since I have seen it and it still hurts my brain
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    There was a movie I saw as a teenager on the tele... It was two guys driving around and one was walking around trying to kill the other one. No words were ever spoken in the movie. I don't even know what the movie was by title or really anything else. I just remember it. Weird. A true waste of time. If I remember correctly, it ended when the guy trying to kill the other guy ran off a cliff and the other guy was standing over the edge watching it. I remember, we kept watching it just to see if anybody ever said anything; they didn't.
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Weekend at Bernies 2.
  • lisalips30
    Options
    Weekend at Bernies 2.

right!!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    fara180 wrote: »
    the newest Godzilla <.<

It was still worlds better than the 1999 one with Matthew Broderick lol.