oh no!..i blew it today..

Options
i'm feeling really guilty right now..today, for breakfast..i had a piece of toast with some honey..then my boyfriend called up and said he cooked up some breakfast..now, this is very rare..he came by with a huge container..in it was spagetti bolognese..i think it was like 4-5 cups..he ate half and i had to eat the other half..i just couldn't say no and no i don't have a fridge here in the dorms..and now i'm extremely over my calories..possibly double..i'm doomed..

Replies

• DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    haha i think EVERYONE here knows the feeling!

But dont beat urself up!

I work a night shift on the weekends, i had a snickers fun size candy bar :( tonight.

I almost went to ihop to get a crispy chicken strip basket meal or appetizer sampler thats like 1500 calories!

but instead i settled for a tuna sandwich :(
  • Snoopy62au
    Options
    You didnt blow it because you knew that you consumed too much cals. Thats better than not knowing. Just get back on track tomorrow. Sometimes we need to fall off the rails to realise that we have learnt something! javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • Rea_K
    Rea_K Posts: 51
    Options
    You haven't blown it!! I overage on Friday by around 1500 cals, & it was weigh day today which I really didn't want to ruin. So yesterday I walked the half hour journey to the gym, burned 1500 then walked back home. I weighed in today & it wasn't affected as I lost 3lbs. With overeating you can always make up for it by exercising to cancel it out like I did, or just cut your cals for a few days. Instead of dwelling & feeling guilty, start making up for it & you'll feel great. Sometimes we all need to eat high cal food without having to feel bad!x
  • Snoopy62au
    Options
    OMG I have blown it big time and really who cares at home.....no one.......cause I keep it quiet, otherwise no support.....then no support now........sheeeeeeeet............. its really hard...............had a tough day with school kids and teachers..............longing for my needs to fullfilled..........piped dream............wont log my diary.....blown the cals and I know this....have to be there for everyone else....................but are they for me? no not really.........am I allowed to rattle on like this? close to tears.......
  • Snoopy62au
    Options
    I'm tired of feeling worthless, I'm tired of not liking g who i am, I'm 48 and old, and it hurts badly
  • Snoopy62au
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, i like being 48 but not what I am
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WE really care! You are not worthless and 48 is good. I'm 56 and getting better evry day.
    I used to lock myself in the bathroom and eat chocolate so that my husband wouldn't know but I'm over that now
    Be good to yourself and give yourself a hug:flowerforyou:
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    look at it this way. In the past you probably (or I would have anyway) used it as an excuse to blow the whole day. Instead you are on here talking about it. Just stick to the plan the rest of the day. It happens, but obviously, you are handling it different then you would have in the past. So be positive. On another note, now I want speghetti at 8:30 in the morning! You are killin' me! :laugh:
  • Rea_K
    Rea_K Posts: 51
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, i like being 48 but not what I am

Take a deep breath & calm down. It's probably not as bad as it seems. I have sent you a message x