Back on Track!

Options
timewiz13
timewiz13 Posts: 37 Member
Hey guys,

So basically, I just got "back on track" with this weight loss thing. I'm trying to lose as much weight as possible! Dropped 1-2 pounds in the last week, which is motivating me already, so I'm going to keep it up as much as I can. Starting weight is 270, and I'm trying to reach 240 by the end of this summer!

I started working out and counting calories again last week. Feeling pretty good! :D

I could definitely use some motivation to help keep me on the right track, and I can definitely provide the same back to you guys!

Post here if you're interested in having a buddy through this weight loss/get in shape journey!

Yes, I'm just as enthusiastic in real life as I am in this post.

Best of luck to all of you, and hope to meet some new friends through this experience! (^_^)d

Replies

• Kris6344
    Kris6344 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    FR sent, I am pumped to lose weight and am looking for others who are too.
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yay yay! I love enthusiastic people! That's how you get stuff done!
    I would like to be your buddy. I've been here for a little while too and I absolutely love this community, it is so helpful. I just sent you a friend request.

By the way, I love that little thumbs up smiley you put at the end of your message. Looking at your profile picture at the same time is hilarious! :3
  • elainanicole89
    elainanicole89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS!!!!! Im back!!! I have missed all of you. I just graduated a month ago and couldn't seem to balance my healthy lifestyle and being a student. It's totally doable, but I couldn't do it. Now that I'm out of school, I have hit the ground running...well as of today. I cant wait to come back and encourage all of you, as I know you will encourage me too. Follow me on instagram for motivational pictures, pictures of food, and just to know me better. Instagram: fit_nikki Lets do this pals!
  • HereCOMESErika
    HereCOMESErika Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    FR on its way!
  • kiern18
    kiern18 Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi!! I love this post, it put a smile on my face. You sound so positive and I can definitely tell that you're on the right track and you are going to do great with your healthy lifestyle. I would love to have more friends on here too. Sending you a friend request! :)