Tall girls!

Options
2»

Replies

• martineyes26
    martineyes26 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'9 and currently would like to lose another 30 lbs after having gained 20 lbs back. My lowest weight was 162 lbs and currently am at 179 lbs. I'm striving for a balance between clean eating (with reduced sugar, using stevia and low- carb) and a cardio/weight lifting routine. Feel free to add!
  • kattera22
    kattera22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'9 currently (28 years old) 167.6 lb my goal is 145-140 ( I have been there about 2 years ago, but got cocky and went back to eating everything in site) I'm also a full time student which makes eating healthy harder
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    How did I not see this thread before? 5'10.5" with "good birthin' hips".
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a like button for some responses.

6' here, 60 down, 30 more to go

I've got birthing hips as well
  • klechner4
    klechner4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'10 and I'm 224, I was 289!!! Feel free to add me, or add me on Instagram (@myjournal4) or email me ( kamila_d.o@hotmail.com) my goal is 165- 150. I'm really looking for people to help me on this journey, it has been really hard for me to lose weight lately but I'm gonna keep pushing until I hit my goal!!
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'11" 39 yrs old...thick thighs that are the hardest to tone down...add me. Ive lost 36 lbs since 3/2/15
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a like button for some responses.

6' here, 60 down, 30 more to go

I've got birthing hips as well
  • spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5'11" here, with a lot to go. All hail the viking women with birthing hips!! Feel free to add, I'm a giant goofball.
  • elday2705
    elday2705 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'10" and 53lbs to lose. I've blamed chronic illness and surgery on my weight gain for the past few years but I've finally admitted that it's giving up exercise and bad food and drink choices that have got me here. Add me as I need some motivation and support too. I'm really determined though and the penny has finally dropped that I can't have thought much of myself to want to do what I've done to my health and body xx