My diary

Anyone want to take a look at my diary and make any recommendations? I have been consistent with it for a few days now. I believe it is public, if it isn't how do I make it public?

Replies

• optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    It was private. I just made it public.
  • optionsgod
    nothing ?? damn it lol
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    What are your goals? Why are you undereating every day?
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Maybe you could have a few more green vegetables and a larger variety of fats in your diet? It looks pretty ok to me otherwise
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    edited November 2014
    Why are you eating so close to 1200 or 1300 calories per day? That is quite a small amount.

Your diary indicates that you are active and have earned calories for working out. I am sure you could eat at least half those calories back and not have any issues losing.

• stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    You should try eating more. It looks like you're eating under what's recommended. Also, more green veggies would be good. Otherwise, it looks good.
  • optionsgod
    What are your goals? Why are you undereating every day?
    I want to lose 60lbs. I'm not intentionally under eating. I'm eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with some snacks thrown in. When it is all broken down it looks like I'm eating a lot but I guess not.
  • optionsgod
    Maybe you could have a few more green vegetables and a larger variety of fats in your diet? It looks pretty ok to me otherwise

I agree. I need to add more, any suggestions what other kind of fats?

• cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Avocados are a great source of fat and other nutrients.
  • cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    I made the mistake of undereating when I first started here. I ended up with brittle nails, and bad headaches whenever I worked out. Hair loss is possible, too. I eat 1600 a day and lose around a pound a week as a 45 year old female. If you don't care for veggies, smoothies are a great way to go. Spinach has almost no flavor in a smoothie with fruit.