Looking to "friend" an accountability/support person with same stats and goals!

I am a 30 year old woman, 5'8" 179 pounds. My goal weight is 160 as of right now. I am plateaued and struggling! 19 pounds doesn't sound like much but it is HARD.
Looking for someone in the same place for support!

Replies

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    I am 35 5'9" and currently stuck at 163. Goal is 155. You can certainly add me to your friend list.
  • You can add me to your friend list too. I lost 45 pounds here last year. I'm just getting started all over again now. 5'7" and this morning weighed 193 pounds. I know all about that plateau. I struggled with it for a while too, but I was also being monitored by my doctor and the blood work at each annual physical was better than the last. You find the little victories and hold on to them. You can do this!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Definitely NOT the same stats as you, but wanted to say welcome! It definitely helps having friends on here to be accountable with. :)
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    I'm sure 'being stuck' could have it's own category in the forums. haha There's a few us facing the same problem. You can certainly add me also.
  • I'm similar in stats - 5'7", 179.2, with a goal weight of 160 also. I am just getting started (again) with MFP - feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to you and everyone here in getting unstuck!
  • I have quite a few friends who also are in your same shoes. They are in my Private WOrkout/eat right, Accountability groups on facebook! If you are interested email me sarahplacencia1026@gmail.com
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    might be a better idea to join up with a few members who have succeeded at doing that! not just others who haven't been able to yet! good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.