just a little bit tired of the "how are you plannig to eat in the holydays" post?

Options
13»

Replies

• rererangi03
    rererangi03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Xmas when at functions or around people where food is a thing, im just going to make sure i eat no more than my maintain amount of calories.
    At least then i will not get any bigger.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    mlrtri wrote: »
    I don't want to come off as rude, but I think it is best not to assume you know what people are thinking. I know I have come up with guidelines on how I am going to hopefully successfully stay on my weight loss course during the weeks surrounding the holidays that are full of pitch ins, large meals, extra goodies, etc. I am not looking for justification for overeating, I don't plan to overeat, and I don't think it is a bad thing for people to share their ideas. That being said, everyone is allowed their opinions.

hi! no you didn't come off as rude, i understand and respect your opinion :)
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat what I want on Christmas day, it's one day of the year and I'm not going to worry about weight loss for 24 hours, if that means I lose no weight for the week so be it.