Hi

Options
I am starting my journey again. I lost 4 stone calorie counting about 5 years ago. Slowly over the last few years i have manged to put all that weight and more back on. My journey started at 14 stone, i wanted to get to a size 12 or 10 stone which ever came first. Well size 12 came first but i was only 7lb away from 10 stone, so i continued. I hit that target and size 10 was only round the corner so I continued. I found it really difficult to maintain but i manged for about a year. Then i lost my 2 nans with in a space of 4 months. My daughter became a teenager, in every imaginable way possible, and all the worst attributes of a teenager today. We had problems with grooming on chat rooms, which she accessed through school and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

We seem to have overcome these problems now and home life settling down. I now have 2 weddings next year my cousin and my sister. So i need to lose weight. This time i am going to be realistic and stop at a size 12. I look at pics of me from when i was that weight and i am happy with what i see.

Please feel free to add me as i do know that friends make the journey easier.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, good luck with your journey. I'm positive you will do fantastic as long as you put the dedication in to improving things for yourself.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Once again, all the best to you!

Adam