Mio/Dasani Flavor Enhancer/Crystal Light

Options
So I am challenging myself to drink 119 oz per day of H20 as it is half of my baody weight..Problem is that I HATE water...so I have been adding either Mio/Dasani Flavor Enhancer or Crystal Light to my water to make it easier. I stopped the crystal light recently because it has up to 5 to 10 calories while Mio and Flavor Enhancer has none...My question is is it really considred water or juice? Is it healthy?

Replies

• blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I use MIO all of the time and it helps me get to 12 to 14 cups a day. My pee is pretty clear. I see it like this, the water will be processed as water and anything added will also be processed as such. It is not as bad as drinking sodas and juices all day like I USED to.
  • Alicia_P_28
    Alicia_P_28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I use MIO all of the time and it helps me get to 12 to 14 cups a day. My pee is pretty clear. I see it like this, the water will be processed as water and anything added will also be processed as such. It is not as bad as drinking sodas and juices all day like I USED to.
    This is how I see it as well...I don't see any harm in it...I don't drink it too much because I don't mind drinking water, but when I do drink it, I count it as a glass of water.
  • nstlouis17
    nstlouis17 Posts: 6
    Options
    thanks guys for the info some ppl are like drink plain water only but i struggle its good to no that i can use it and still count it as water