Re-boot!

Hi, folks. I'm re-booting my health journey, and looking for friends and support. From October 2012- May 2013, I lost between 40-50 lbs, and I felt awesome. Then, life happened, and I was moving around from job to job, and I gained 20 of that back during all this transition. I feel awful and sluggish most of the time, so I'm going to get back into it.

I want to lose about 80-90 lbs, and am especially looking for friends who need to lose more than 75 lbs so we can do this together. Send me a request if you also need support!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Always could use more support! Request sent! :D
  • Hiya!

Let's do this together. Add me, if you like. There's no such thing as too much support or too many friends.

*smiles*

tomboy-princess.com/jointhechallenge
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Hi, I'm aiming to lose about 70lbs in total but have set myself two 30lb targets with a final 10lb push. Currently 10lbs into my first 30 after 3 weeks. Feel free to add me
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Good on you for getting back into it, I'm in the same boat. I've been off here for almost a year and I'm looking to lose about 60 pounds and am looking for support. ....you can never have too many friends on here. Request sent!