lost 2.2 kg since her last weigh-in! Gingerbreadcandy's lost 0.2 kg so far.

Options
Hello hello!

I started using Fitnesspal a while back, but then fell off the wagon due to stuff happening in life. I could not get myself to counting calories again, until I got my wisdom tooth pulled last week, following which I started logging calories again just to check how much energy I was getting with a liquid-only diet. (as it turns out… far from enough)

I plan to keep the habit, and when I logged my weight, I suddenly noticed the lost since last weigh-in message looked different than usual. Namely, now it read:

lost 2.2 kg since her last weigh-in! Gingerbreadcandy's lost 0.2 kg so far.

… alright… that is odd. So how much did I lose now? :smiley:

I was just wondering if Fitnesspal now counts water weight in the kg and grams lost? or if this is due to me having logged my 65kg/143lbs a while back? Mostly curious.

Replies

• Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It will take the lowest number you have had in the past and calculate your loss from there. So if you gained at any point since starting, then start losing again it will calculate the from the lowest "starting" point
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Lol. Alright then.

That actually makes even less sense though since I did go down to 60kg at one point, and am now at 62… :confused:

Agh, oh well. Thanks a bunch. :)
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You can edit your weight logs (aka delete entries) and it will start the total lost all over again.
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Nah, I am not all that bothered by it. I was just wondering what was up with that. :)