Replies

• littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You've done great! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    You know what would be even better? SMILE! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • dale530
    Options
    good job! you look great!!
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    You know what would be even better? SMILE! You should be so proud of yourself!

LOL I had 2 "now" pics one of which i was smiling (well laughing at the kids) and thought that was the one I used but must have clicked the wrong photo on my phone
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Grats on the progress. :)
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on, you are doing great! :)
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Wow awesome job u are doing a great job.... U can add me as a friend if u like to see my before pictures have to post recent pictures but I've come alonggg way and it takes will power but when u put your mind into it nothing can stop you :)...
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Oh and yes I understand what u mean u lose the weight but u don't feel it until u see in the mirror or when u put a smaller size of clothes on... I was the same way never tought I was that big didn't feel that big and now I'm trying to adapt that I have lost alot of weight close to 100lbs over 10yrs and 3 kids now no surgery just will power and asking God to help me everyday and he has :):):):):).
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    good job keep up the great effort! looking good!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Oh and yes I understand what u mean u lose the weight but u don't feel it until u see in the mirror or when u put a smaller size of clothes on... I was the same way never tought I was that big didn't feel that big and now I'm trying to adapt that I have lost alot of weight close to 100lbs over 10yrs and 3 kids now no surgery just will power and asking God to help me everyday and he has :):):):):).

Iv got 4 kids under my belt, shame they all too old for me to blame the belly on baby weight hahaha
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I started out at 250 and have gotten down to about 150 but went up when I went back home
  • justaboat
    justaboat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way!! You look great!
  • Torontonius
    Torontonius Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up. Remember - "inch by inch, it's a cinch, yard-by-yard, it's hard!" Gradual, consistent progress is your friend and you're on the right track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!