Hellooooooo lol!

Options
Hiya everyone, i must be mad to start my journey this side of christmas but what the heck i thort, lets get this show started lol!

Anyway, would love to get to know you lovely people and would love to have a fab friends list started with great chat and encouragement! :D

Replies

• brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a personal trainer :)
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Time will go by no matter what! Better start now so you can at least maintain during the holidays instead of gaining, like most people do!
    Feel free to add me. I've been logging every day for over 100 days! I also log everything, the good, the bad and the ugly ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Regardless of what side of Christmas you're on, the important thing is to get right back on the wagon after Christmas day, even if you do mess up and eat like crazy on that particular day :) All the best in meeting your goals!
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hello And Welcome!
  • into_fitness
    into_fitness Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hi! I started just two weeks ago so I hear ya. Seems crazy, but it will be worth it! Welcome :)
  • lolaa23
    Options
    :) i subscribe here like 2 years ago but i never used it until today again :)
    WElcome to you as well :)
  • Ellencas1974
    Ellencas1974 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome - MFP has definitely helped me in my journey!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did weight watchers for many years and they every year they would say that those who started at this time of year were serious about their weight loss journey! Best of luck on yours. Feel free to add me as a friend.