Myfitnesspal at the Doctor's office

Options
Wolfena
Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
Yesterday while sitting in the doctor's office waiting for my boyfriend I was reading an old issue of "Family Circle" (March 2010, I think) Anyway.... the one little article was about readers successful weight loss. I don't read the magazine often but I guess they have a monthly article about someone who has lost lots of weight and their story of how they did it because at the end it asked for other's to send in their stories too. OK, back to the point - this particular article the person mentioned how they use this site, myfitnesspal to log their food and exercise. I always think it's so cool to see something about a site that's "mine" in print!! :smile:

K- maybe you all already saw it since it was an older magazine, but I JUST saw it now!!! So, who wrote it, is it someone who is well known here??? Just wonderin! :wink:

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I know who it is!!!!!! She has done an awesome job of losing the weight and she is very active in posting on here encouraging others! Do not know her personally but she seems like a great lady!!! I wish her continued success! I hope she reads your post and will contact you!!! I wish you a happy weight loss journey too!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    OMG that's how I found this site!!! I was reading her story in that magazine and wrote down the site to check it out and well......the rest is history, I'M HOOKED!! It was a great inspiration and I thank her for the link!!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I know who it is!!!!!! She has done an awesome job of losing the weight and she is very active in posting on here encouraging others! Do not know her personally but she seems like a great lady!!! I wish her continued success! I hope she reads your post and will contact you!!! I wish you a happy weight loss journey too!

& you're not going to tell???!!! :tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

& you're not going to tell???!!! :tongue:

Yeah, I'd love to know who it is. That is so cool!!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    IT'S ME NANCE! :bigsmile: Just kiddin!