Comments on my new Plan of attack

Options
Okay so trying 1200 cals didnt work for me, who on earth can do 1200 cals and not eat anything back

More power to you if you can do that!!!!

Okay so im armed with a new plan and I would like some comments.

Iv worked out my TDEE (not including exercise) 1900cals - Take 500 off that 1400 cal- OKay 1400 much more doable. On training Days I wont eat anything back until I hit over 500cals burnt and I will then use half of the extra so if I burn 800cals ill eat 1550cals.

I will be hard out exercising 6 days per week (which I already do) and burning about 4000 cals per week
I will be aiming to eat 10250 cals per week

im 24, 169cm Tall and im currently 78kg. BF is 33% (shame shame) and muscle is 37% I would like to get my BF down to 25% and my weight down to 68kg

Replies

• mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds like a good plan... I just up-ed my cals to TDEE - 20% so Im in the same boat... Good luck!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wh not factor in your activity level (exercise) so you do not have to worry about eating back exercise calories?

The way you are doing it is not really TDEE since TDEE factors in exercise. I eat 2000 a day - exercise or not. Nice and easy TDEE -13% (last few pounds come off slowly)
  • saram589
    saram589 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would factor it in but to be honest I tend to overeat if I do that. I dont know why its just a mental thing I guess.

Im a strange eatter I always have been
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Same same but different.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    The way you are doing it is not really TDEE since TDEE factors in exercise.

People use TDEE out of context all the time, like it's just a math equation to be manipulated for convenience, as opposed to what it actually is. To properly find TDEE we need to eat and record calories....which apparently takes too long considering most people want to consume the fewest amount of calories they possibly can and lose weight by Monday.
  • saram589
    Options
    yeah im really not keen to eat the fewest calories possiable. I dont want to loose 10kg in a week cause trust me ill put it all back on and then some!!!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    The way you are doing it is not really TDEE since TDEE factors in exercise.

People use TDEE out of context all the time, like it's just a math equation to be manipulated for convenience, as opposed to what it actually is. To properly find TDEE we need to eat and record calories....which apparently takes too long considering most people want to consume the fewest amount of calories they possibly can and lose weight by Monday.

who needs TDEE when we have raspberry ketones and advocare, and cleanses...

counting calories is sooooo yesterday..
  • saram589
    Options
    okay so im really bad at math - like awful.

Any who iv come out at 1494 after that.

I really cant handle clenses and such I end up grumpy and tired and fuzzy thoughts wise. I need food!!!! really food fruits and veg and meat
  • saram589
    Options
    whats advocare? sorry for my ignorance Im just a calorie count kinda kid watch my macros and exercise
  • girlbiker61
    Options
    please no one listen to this guy ... I am not sure I've heard a more uneducated response.
  • saram589
    Options
    haha figured as much!

wow um just wow thats so much food
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    haha figured as much!

wow um just wow thats so much food

It's not really. Avoid "diet" items and the calories will add up fairly easily.