Cliff Huxtable is not a rapist!

Options
EricJonrosh
EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
Because he's not real. And by extension, he's not a republican or democrat. He's a mythical, good, black father, created by a team of writers. He was played by an actor who hung out at the Playboy Mansion a lot, and for my money, based on what's coming out, probably drugged and raped several actresses.

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    MJ was a little girl and the real queen of pop!!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Charles Manson was grossly misunderstood.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    David E. Duke loved all mankind, he just thought they'd all be happier segregated.
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    isnt it ironic that CLiff was an OB-GYN on the show?
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Maybe he did play around ... maybe he did sack some women he met at the bar when they were really, really drunk. Maybe some of those ladies felt cheapened after they sobered up. Maybe they felt helpless to say no without gigling and implying yes, maybe. Perhaps the actor was a no-good-rotton *kitten* when he started coming into his heyday as a performer. None of that is new. It's just another revelation 30 or 40 years after the fact. It's part and parcel for why so many of us women burned our bras ... >:)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

Wow haha!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Jeffrey Damier was simply going no-carb.
    lmao! Ewwwwwww!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Because he's not real. And by extension, he's not a republican or democrat. He's a mythical, good, black father, created by a team of writers. He was played by an actor who hung out at the Playboy Mansion a lot, and for my money, based on what's coming out, probably drugged and raped several actresses.

Funny thing that, someone I worked under for a few years directed a commercial that the same actor was in. Apparently, the commentary and conduct of that actor was the worst racism that my ex-colleague had ever experienced or seen in his career.
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options

I had forgotten about that!