Thanksgiving day...

Options
So is anyone on here going to workout Thursday? Or are you going to say skip Thursday gym day and pick back up Friday? Just curious :smile:

Replies

• higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Skipping Thursday and my workout Friday will be walking the stores. :) I'll pick back up on Monday.
  • tianamortiz
    tianamortiz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Skipping Thursday and heading back in hard on Friday. ( Is it sad that I took off the following Monday and Tuesday just to make sure I get my workouts in?)
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Well, I'll be loading and moving heavy furniture so I guess that counts as a workout lol
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will be hiking Thursday morning and then cooking and eating the rest of the day. I plan to log my hike and that's all the logging I'm doing that day.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I will workout as usual.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'll be working since my store's open, so whatever my Fitbit gives me will count
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Thursday is a scheduled biking day.. so I will get out do my ride and go on with my day
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Workout
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    skipping the entire weekend...why lie?
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Skipping... I'm going to enjoy the time with my family. The most exercise I'll get that day is throwing the football with cousins/nephews, as well as lifting the fork up to my mouth lol.
  • seththealmighty
    seththealmighty Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to lift weights since I'll be travelling to visit family, but I'll be sure to stick with my beachbody program. Sure as hell ain't going to count my calories though.
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im gonna get up and hit the gym up in the morning then go on a walk with some of my family after we eat
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I plan on an early morning walk. Then eat as I please and then walk again on friday :)
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing a quick walk on the treadmill in the morning, nothing too big, but enough to give me a little cushion for the day.
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to lift weights since I'll be travelling to visit family, but I'll be sure to stick with my beachbody program. Sure as hell ain't going to count my calories though.

ME either.....Lol I will probably eat more that day then I do all week haha
  • seththealmighty
    seththealmighty Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    As long as my body stays sore, I won't even feel guilty.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    5 Mile Turkey Trot on Thursday morning.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Have a 5k that morning. Won't log since I don't log anymore.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I work at the gym on Thanksgiving, all holidays. So I'll work out Friday, Saturday, Sunday....
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    We will do something before we head off to dinner around 2, but we haven't really discussed what yet: hiking? kayaking? biking?