Can You Search Groups Like Posts.

Options
When I go to groups I get 2 lists, Popular Groups and New Groups.

I was wondering is there a way to search for specific group?

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​Since last month's upgrade to Vanilla Forums software, not yet...

From the last official word I can find about Searching for Groups, Last Updated: Oct 01, 2014 10:46AM PDT
    As with any transition, some items had to take a lower priority, but will be coming in time. The following are on our roadmap, but will not be present at launch:
    •News Feed updates and Inbox/Email/Push notifications — We will integrate messaging to your News Feed, MFP Mail, and enable email and push notifications down the road
    •“My Recent Forum Posts” will not be visible to friends who visit your profile page on the website
    •Search for Groups — we’ll add the ability to search for existing Groups in a future update
    •Weight loss tickers will not be attachable in your forum post signatures
    •Other users cannot yet be set to “ignore”
    ​The full helpdesk message can be viewed here myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1691231-a-message-about-our-forum-update​
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    This has been one of the most requested features, and AFAIK there is no way to do this.

But I suggest posting this in the website suggestions/feedback sub-forum instead of here.
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I was able to do a Google search for MyFitnessPal groups and came up with a link that led me to the right place. But as of yet, I don't think it can be done on the MFP site.
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies and IndigoSue13 that was a really good tip :)