New weight loss person here!

Options
Hi all ^^

I've been working out for a little while since Feb but has always made excuses to not workout, but recently my boyfriend and I have been getting into many fights because of my weight. :((

Its stupid I know, but I also really wanted to lose weight myself for him AND for me, I've dreamt of wearing pretty clothes skinny people fit in, wearing bikinis in public, lookin cute in shortshorts and tank tops without covering my arms and legs with pants and sweaters, yet I'm always makeing excuses. I promised him by Feb of next year, I WILL lose 90lbs. I know this is 100% achievable. But I am aiming by christmas because I might go visit him. I want to keep my word and actually hit this goal this time by being stronger than my excuses. I don't want to feel alone though so thats why Im' posting here introducing myself! :)

I'm here to accept encouragement and to also encourage those in need! hhaha, We can all do it if wwe believe, I'm planning to work extra hard because the more weight you lose the harder it is to lose more eventually.
My goal is to become around 110-120lbs. I hope this workout.

Anyone who needs a workout partner for some hardcore motivation lemme know! And I'll be there.

GOODLUCK TO THE WEIGHTLOSS COMMUNITY !
PS: Believe in youreself.

Replies

• zcheeze
    zcheeze Posts: 25
    Options
    I hope you are doing it for yourself and not for him! :smile:
  • kungkungx3
    kungkungx3 Posts: 9
    Options
    I hope you are doing it for yourself and not for him! :smile:

no its for myself but ALSO for him.
    the fact that I was so overweight didnt hit me until I met him, now i relaize i should really do something!