Looking for support and friendship for a soon-to-be-mama!

Hey everyone,
I am a soon-to-be-mommy due in ONE WEEK and I am going to need your help and support. I am a fitness advocate HOWEVER, I know that things are going to be changing once my baby arrives. I think it is going to be so much harder to get my workout in when I have a newborn. I have also been indulging maybe a little too much while pregnant, so the last week I have been recounting my macros. I have lost a lot of support because its been so long since I have consistently worked out and need to rebuild my confidence! Can you add me? Let's start this new journey as friends!

Sarah

Replies

• kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    In a way it will be harder to get in a workout of the traditional kind, but that baby will have you running around like a chicken with it's head cutt off lol. Just kidding congrats let me know if this old mommy is good enough I would love to be friends. I will try to do my best for you. Good luck and enjoy every moment with that sweet bundle of joy. It is one of the biggest changes and your heart goes from knowing ordinary love to extraordinary love and you will know once that little one arrives there is no way to describe how you will feel. I look forward to hearing from you.