30 Day Shred

Options
I have about 100 pounds to lose and am just starting to diet and exercise. I was going to start doing the 30 day shred DVD but after the 30 days is over should I re do the DVD over again or switch to something else? What did everyone else do?

Advice would be awesome :)

Replies

• amandaschwarz17
    Options
    I say wait until day 30 to decide...sometimes changing it up might be best so you don't get to bored with the same thing...try a different 30 day challenge, there are so many out there! Either way, as long as you have the will power and dedication you WILL succeed :) Good Luck!
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi .. I started the same since yesterday but was not able to do it without break....Cant do pushups as my babies used to sit on me..lol....but it was just wonderful...felt very good...will do same again...

Keep me posted of your experience of doing the same.
  • AndOne8675
    AndOne8675 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you will know when you get to the end of the 30 days :) I am almost done, but over the past 30 days I added other work out videos with shred to mix it up and now have purchased an elliptical that should be here in a week or so...never thought I would own gym equipment in my home but I feel the need for more cardio now that I am getting stronger with the help of shred. Still plan on keeping the shred videos in my routine, they are still mega kicking my butt and I am seeing results. Good luck on your awesome journey!
  • mrsringor2011
    mrsringor2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yup I would say get through the 30 days first. You never know what your results will be like and if you will stick to it. I went from 30DS to Insanity. I didnt buy the set because it costs way too much so I watch them on you tube from a girl that goes by SK K. she has uploaded all the dvds and if you just look for all the days in order you will be ok.
    Ive heard great things about Ripped in 30 also and again you can watch it on youtube.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    What I did was do 30 Day Shred, then started Ripped in 30, I'm then gonna go to Insanity (or at least that's the plan). By the end of 30 Day Shred I think you will be dying for a change!! Ripped in 30 has some similar moves so you muscles will be used to those moves so it will feel a bit easier (I just finished week 1 so can't speak for what week 2 work out is gonna be), but some new moves so you still get other muscles working. Plus most of the cardio is different which is a nice change.