98lbs in 1 year

Options
So far I lost 98lbs in 1 year. Went from 265 down to 167 by just eating right and tracking calories. Need to start working out more now.

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great work!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing! Good for you and thanks for sharing.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    That's wonderful honey! You've been working so hard! I hope I'm where you are now next November...

I only started exercising recently: some walking and a bit of time on a stationary exercise bike every now and again. I'll probably add weights when I'm nearer my goal - they seem quite intimidating - but I know a lot of people just like me on MFP who are doing them already and really seeing results (inches lost!).
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Any tips?

I have lost around 40-45 in six months and have 60 more to go. Based on my progress and the natural slow down when closer to goal weight, my current plan has me reaching goal in another year. :(
  • rcpilot2008
    rcpilot2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any tips?

I have lost around 40-45 in six months and have 60 more to go. Based on my progress and the natural slow down when closer to goal weight, my current plan has me reaching goal in another year. :(

Not many tips to give. I try to eat healthy food that's filling and low calorie and eat the majority of my calories at breakfast. I've lost 103 pounds now and it's about all I want to loose. I'm just needing to get my gut slimmed up and that's the toughest thing for me
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great work :)
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!