Giving up Fast Food...Is hard to do

13»

Replies

• Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    I went a few months without eating fast food before deciding to indulge. The grease made me so sick that I haven't wanted it since.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    corinic91 wrote: »
    Don't give it up -- find a way to fit it in, in smaller portions, to your calorie goals. The less you eat it, the less you'll crave it, but if you try and go cold turkey you'll end up resenting your "diet" and bingeing all over again. I eat McD's at least once a week, I just make sure I'm logging it ahead of time and have the rest of my day planned out so I don't end up in a "oh no I only have 32 calories left for dinner" situation. :smile:

Good points. Some fast food places are better than others but in the USA we are going to be eating some fast food if we are mobile. We got lucky in that a CookOut opened in town (they are now in like NC, SC, TN GA, KY, etc) that offer really great Low Carb options. Most places will have one or two good options. Well the pasta only places are off limits for low carbing. :)

• corinic91 wrote: »
    Don't give it up -- find a way to fit it in, in smaller portions, to your calorie goals. The less you eat it, the less you'll crave it, but if you try and go cold turkey you'll end up resenting your "diet" and bingeing all over again. I eat McD's at least once a week, I just make sure I'm logging it ahead of time and have the rest of my day planned out so I don't end up in a "oh no I only have 32 calories left for dinner" situation. :smile:

I like this.