What HRM do you use?

Options
I'm looking to buy a good HRM that tracks calories, time and, distance but it needs to cost under 100 dollars. What do you guys use? I'm really lost on shopping for these.

:) thanks

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Polar F7 is on sale for around $70 on Amazon.com
    Polar F4 is on sale for around $55*if I remember correctly* on Amazon.com

I use a Pyle Sports ($26) and it has worked "Ok" for the past year, but I'm actually trying to get enough money together to get the Polar F7.
  • Ohhim
    Ohhim Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    If you need a time/distance/HR GPS solution, occasionally the garmin 110 forerunner refurbished models with the HR strap show up for under $100. Absolutely love mine.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Get a Polar. You can find one well under $100. They're great watches - I've had mine for 7 years now.
  • d65k5g
    Options
    I use a generic bluetooth low energy HRM (cost about 30GBP so you can find one for about 50USD) with the digifit.com iCardio app for the iPhone that does all that you ask and also can do lots more. Easily will come to under 100USD and it links to MFP to auto log the activities too.

Digifit App Compatability
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4, I got it because it's waterproof so I can wear it while swimming. On the elliptical it's pretty close to the machines built in calorie estimate but it seems to be a bit high for tracking walking.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I use to use polar FT4 but I found that either using one of the formula's gets me the same results and I can use Runtastic and it also does the same. Less to worry about on the road.