list of MONSANTO GMO companies

Options
ktliu
ktliu Posts: 334 Member
If you care about what you put into your system being as wholesome as possible, You should look at this list, if not, just consider me a guy with tin foil hat.
monsanto_companies.jpg

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Source or I call bull****
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Monsanto sucks! They are ruining our food supply and killing people. Small farmers are being forced out of business, those in India are drinking 'Round-Up' to have their suicides shown as a stand against Monsanto even.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Cool. McDonald's and Taco Bell aren't on there. I'm safe.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Cool. McDonald's and Taco Bell aren't on there. I'm safe.

IDEA Fitness member

:laugh:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Unilever? All I can think about is taking a big bite of soap. :/ Does Unilever make food items?
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Unilever? All I can think about is taking a big bite of soap. :/ Does Unilever make food items?

Omnomnomnomnom GIVE ME MORE DELICIOUS SOAP. :laugh:

That being said, I make my own soap...OUT OF GMO PLANT OILS!!!1 DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNN
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    monsanto_companies.jpg
    Interestingly I am gluten-sensitive and the majority of those brands and products they make - I can't eat hardly anything made by those brands..... they make me sick. For real.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options

Omnomnomnomnom GIVE ME MORE DELICIOUS SOAP. :laugh:

That being said, I make my own soap...OUT OF GMO PLANT OILS!!!1 DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNN
    Oh snap!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Unilever foods:
    Klondike bars
    Wishbone (salad dressings)
    Promise
    Breyers
    Ben & Jerry's
    Bertolli (Olive Oil)
    I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
    Ragu
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Well...Ok.

27739717_7477.jpg
  • Sonsireegemini
    Sonsireegemini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very interesting
  • jwalworth
    jwalworth Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    To the original poster -- you do understand that everything you eat has been genetically modified over the last 2000 years or so of farming and domestication don't you? Or perhaps its just "evil" corporations that you dislike.

As you said tinfoil meet head -- head meet tinfoil.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Unilever foods:
    Klondike bars
    Wishbone (salad dressings)
    Promise
    Breyers
    Ben & Jerry's
    Bertolli (Olive Oil)
    I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
    Ragu
    Well I buy Promise and Ben and Jerry's!!!!!

IDEA Fitness member
  • Gianna5587
    Gianna5587 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bumping for future reference
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Sweet list! I was saddened to see ragoo and V8 on that list ( I don't personally eat them, but my son and husband do.) Oh well, time to switch brands!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE GMO FOOD AND THINK YOU'RE EATING & PAYING MORE FOR ORGANIC SO CALLED HEALTHY FOODS YOU MAY BE IN FOR A SURPRISE IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA!

"Conveniently, organic food is not subject to testing or to the 0.05% rule either. While organic may not be grown with GM seeds and farmers must take steps to prevent cross pollination, there is no federal rule that organic must be GM free..

Genetically engineered seeds are an “excluded method” for certified organic farming. However, organic foods may contain genetically engineered ingredients as long as efforts to exclude them have been made."

Have a nice day:flowerforyou:
  • MollieA912
    MollieA912 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Absolutely riveting! Let's avoid all of these companies and raise foods in our own gardens! Because everyone has time to do it also everyone should have adequate space. *eye roll and sigh

Farmers are allowed to choose what they grow. Non-GMO options are readily available and grown in abundance in some areas. I'm all for free choice and consumer awareness but come on! Stop targeting Monsanto. There are many companies involved in crop seed production both GMO and otherwise. If you want to buy organic and are able to, great! However, many people cannot. Maybe we should just let them starve. Lack of research and narrow-minded ness are required to ride this bandwagon folks!
  • chunkylardbelly
    Options
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    how can you boycott kool-aid when you've already drank it?