crystal light liquid mix help

Options
Hey guys
Quick question: I have recently bought the lemon ice tea crystal light mix that pretty much has no calories and no sugars would drinking water with this be like drinking regular water or are there any health risks involved ???
Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

Replies

• trivard676
    trivard676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Some people don't like Crystal Light because of the artificial sweeteners. I find that it helps if you're one of those people who just don't like drinking plain water all the time. If you're substituting Crystal Light for something like soda, then I couldn't see a problem.
  • emmanuelochoa91
    emmanuelochoa91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply !
    Im a big water drinker but I recently bought like 3 of these crystal light liquids
    I don't like throwing any type of food or water of any kind so I am going to use these from time to time They takes great actually
  • RangedLunatic
    RangedLunatic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's whatever works for you. Personally I find that sweet drinks make me hungry, but three of them ought to be enough for you to figure out if you have any problems.
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have the mio ones and like them as an alternative. Sometimes I just don't want "water". But, as mentioned above, if it's a substitute for sugary drinks, plus one for you!

Also, for my not so restrained weekends, I'll do vodka water and a squirt or two. It's better than pop or juice and still 'somewhat' better an option that allows for a party.