hey hope I get more new adds always love to help and cheer ppl on

Options
babybooitalia
babybooitalia Posts: 64
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hey I'm not new or anything I have been on here for a bit almost 2 weeks I love all the support everyone one I have talking to and adds me have been a big help I am a mother of two so doing my best to Ioose all my baby fat from both girls I have always ate heathy but I lost my self by not working out no more I use to work out 7 day a week but I have got back in to it once again I feel better and I see a big change in my body and my 3 year old loves to work out with mommy and eat what I do I am so proud of her and me it is never to young to teach your children about healthy eating And exercise

Replies

• Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amen, teaching them early is the key!
  • babybooitalia
    Options
    :D
  • Fat2FitMom15
    Options
    Hey I'm not new or anything I have been on here for a bit almost 2 weeks I love all the support everyone one I have talking to and adds me have been a big help I am a mother of two so doing my best to Ioose all my baby fat from both girls I have always ate heathy but I lost my self by not working out no more I use to work out 7 day a week but I have got back in to it once again I feel better and I see a big change in my body and my 3 year old loves to work out with mommy and eat what I do I am so proud of her and me it is never to young to teach your children about healthy eating And exercise

add me :-)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    hey there =) feel free to add for support! I've maintained for 4 years now, through two pregnancies and am now concentrating on lifting.... we might be ladies with different goals, but we are moms with the same challenges - working out around kids and eating right while feeding the picky booger eaters.