Supplementation

Options
Hello!!

I am a big believer in taking the right supplements and know a lot about them. I am trying out something new and would like the opinion of men and women if they have ever used the SHREDZ products and how did you like it?

If I take 2 fat burners as recommended on the label, I'm a shaking nervous wreck so I am taking 1 capsule a day. Anyone have this problem with certain supplements? I don't take in any caffeine during the day so is that why my body is reacting this way??

Replies

• PeterSedesse
    Options
    I have the opposite philosophy. If I can´t get it naturally in easy to find foods, I don´t need it.

the problem is that so much of this stuff is unregulated and untested on a large scale that you only know there is a problem after there is a HUGE problem. Without doing any research, I am just going to say this. Anything that is causing you to be a shaking nervous wreck by taking two of them... is probably doing some very bad things to your body by taking one of them.
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PeteSede wrote: »
    I have the opposite philosophy. If I can´t get it naturally in easy to find foods, I don´t need it.

the problem is that so much of this stuff is unregulated and untested on a large scale that you only know there is a problem after there is a HUGE problem. Without doing any research, I am just going to say this. Anything that is causing you to be a shaking nervous wreck by taking two of them... is probably doing some very bad things to your body by taking one of them.

Perfect advice,
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I agree with Pete and Redfisher. Personally I am finding it is best to focus on the Carbs, Fats and Protein sources and make sure you are getting the balance of the three that you need to meet your objectives. I was coming up short on Protein when I did some counting which is not good for short or long term health. Short cuts to weight loss, building muscles or making money never have worked out well for me over the years.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    This is so going to go one way and one way only

*grabs popcorn*
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thank you!! I originally purchased the supplements for the Multivitamin but wanted to try the fat burner that came with it. Probably going to toss that one :)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    vmlabute do you drink a lot of coffee? I do not see any thing in it at a glance that would stop me from finishing the bottle.

Serving Size 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container 30
    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Choline (Choline Bitartrate) 100.00 mg 5%
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 20.00 mg 400%
    Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 1.00 mg 3333%
    Shredz Fat Burning Complex 934.00 mg **
    Alpha Lipolic Acid Theobromine Acetyl L-Carnitine Synephrine HCL Guggulsterones 99% Pure E&Z Yohimbine HCL **
    Cayenne Pepper Extract Green Tea Extract >98% Caffeine Anhydrous **
    ** Daily Value (DV) not established
    Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Water

gnc.com/SHREDZ-FAT-BURNER-Made-For-Women/product.jsp?productId=31862096&KPID=17902906&mr:trackingCode=01E1EE3D-31A5-E311-9E72-BC305BF923E4&mr:referralID=NA&mr:filter=97806101594&mr:ad=54869333234&kpid=17902906&mr:device=c&mr:match=&CAWELAID=31862096&mr:adType=pla&mr:keyword=&pla=pla_17902906

This ingredient is a new one one me however but could be what is bothering you.

allcosmeticsource.com/caffeine-anhydrous-98-1kgkg-p-633.html

• esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    If you are having adverse reactions to anything you eat or take you should stop eating or taking it right away......